Friday, October 3, 2008

Family Dealings – Continuation

Fear is not the tool that Father uses to draw us closer to Him. It is out of pure and unconditional love that draws us closer to Him. He uses the power of love that points out the good that we have in our hearts and always acknowledges that we are good in the worst of situations that we may find ourselves in. Never does He use guilt and manipulation to bring us to repentance.

Today I wrote my sister an email and Father showed me through a recent blog post I wrote that my sister is good even if her choices aren’t. I see now that I can love her without going along with her choices, but loving her in these unsettling and unknown times. As far as the future is concerned and what else will unravel in this, I ask that you continue to pray that Father will give me grace to love her more and more. Thank you again for such wonderful thoughts and encouragement. For through you, God whispers great things…

“If you speak, be sure it is love that moves you.” (Valorosa)

7 comments:

Tyler Dawn said...

HUG HUG HUG

Manuela said...

It is wonderful when the Lord breaks though in a new area, just lovely : D
I love what you say here and what Valorosa said... I really do...

Mike said...

That's great news Nicole. I continue to lift all of you up in prayer. I also want to let you know that I was sickened by what I read in the last part of your last post on this matter.

How sick is it when people get so trapped up in the law, that they can't see past the end of their own doctrine?

I have often found that the most well intentioned lawyers really screw up the cases!!

Anonymous said...

if you don't mind, keep us updated now and again. believe me, i'm still praying and i'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about what your email spawns. (for good or for ill)

Tyler Dawn said...

omg, I gotta say that I read Jon's response in my email and this is what I saw, "i'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about what your evil spawns"

So i'm like, wtf? I go back and see that it was actually "email spawns." Which is far less interesting, to be sure, but far more like the Jon we all know and love.

Nicole said...

Lol. That is funny TD... Yes, I will keep everyone updated on the email response if I get one back... Haven't as of yet, so who knows.

Love and Freedom, Nicole!

Manuela said...

I'm with Jon, can't wait to hear her response!