Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Erin

I'm Erin. I'm 37 and live in Portland, Oregon with my husband of 17 years and my two boys, 12 and 8...as well as two cats and a dog.

I have been out of the IC almost 4 years, my family has been out 3.5 years. My faith is stronger and healthier than ever, and my beliefs have changed dramatically in that time.

Umm...I love movies, especially anything off the mainstream, Sundance or Cannes winners for instance. I love music, mostly rock from 60's to present-day. I love chocolate in any form as long as it's not TOO dark. I'm a type II diabetic (along with my dad and my sister...anyone who tells you it's NOT hereditary is lying) which is a daily challenge and keeps me on my toes. Mostly I'm a lover not a fighter and my family and friends are the world to me...even my online friends.

Oh and according to Tyler I'm a potty mouth. ;-)


Visit Erin at Decompressing Faith




No comments: