Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nicole

My name is Nicole, I am 24 and live in Colorado. I have a husband, Jonathan, and two dogs, Mocha and Brewster. No children. We live in a small little studio apartment that I love and learning how to live more simply. I love simple things in life, coffee, autumn colors, music, and art. I love people; family, friends and acquaintances. I love my Father and his plan for my life, even though it is unraveling each day I live and I never seem to know where I am headed. I love to experience new things in my journey and thrive on understanding and knowing Father more. I don't attend an IC and have grown more in my relationship with God outside the walls then when I was in! Each day brings new experiences and spontaneity just living day to day with Father.

That's as brief as I can make it!

Thanks for reading! :)

In Freedom, Nicole!


Nicole is blogging at A Journey Worth Taking




No comments: