Thursday, October 9, 2008

You all are Brilliant!

Thanks for setting me up Erin!

I just wanted to let you guys know how wonderful you all are. Just the other day I found someone (getting there) through my google search on Spiritual abuse, I gave a link to her on my website and you guys just did what you are brilliant at. You logged onto her site and began to encourage her. (To Getting There: I did not ask for these people to comment. They just do this!)

You are amazing. I'm so glad to be a part of who you are and even call you friends. This is what 'church' is all about.

Thanks so much for what you do here on the web. It is because of you that many people (like ME) don't feel so alone in this journey through detox.

You are the best ever!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

We love you, too, Barb. You're brilliant in your own right. We're a subversive lot, but I think there is a need out there that we meet - not any one of us individually, but together, collectively.

But not in a borg kinda way...

Jeannette Altes said...

Barb, you have helped me, too. It is a collective thing. But like Erin said, not like the Borg. If you resist us, we'll just wish you well and send you on your way.

Hmm... now that I think about it, the church I used to belong to was more like the Borg. Resistance is Futile... or at least very dangerous to you... and to us... join an conform... don't resist.........

Yikes! Is the IC where the Borg went?

Mike said...

Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile -

Erin said...

Says Mike while using his Neo profile pic.

getting there said...

Hi all, Just wanted to add to that.. You really have made me feel welcome and I feel like I am not alone in this.. Four months ago I really felt like the only one on the planet who felt like I did and now I realise that I have people to relate to! Thank you

Anonymous said...

no problem, barb & GT. that's what we're here for. all of us together. and none of us more important than the other. :-)

Mike said...

Barb and GT ~ You two are awesome - and you are so not alone.