Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The best birthday present EVER!

Tomorrow morning I will be coming out of an extended time of prayer and fasting, where I had chosen a few things that were near and dear to my heart to really concentrate on. Well, today is my 40th birthday and I got a call in response to one of my most heartfelt prayers -- my sons are getting the sibling they have been praying for over the last year.

Our beautiful birthmother Stephanie is 4 weeks (2 weeks) pregnant after battling secondary infertility (the inability to conceive a second pregnancy)! And she is due on the boys' birthday! I am just praising God that she and her husband Ryan are being so abundantly blessed!

Andy came to me about a year ago and told me, out of the blue, that he was praying for a baby sister -- and I told him he had to talk to his Mamma Stephanie about it.

I am on cloud 9 tonight!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Whoohooo!!!! Happy birthday Tyler Dawn and congratulations :)

Jeannette Altes said...

:D Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tyler!

Happy said...

Tyler, that's wonderful! I'm so glad for you. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! :D

Mike said...

That's beautiful Sweetie. I am so happy for y'all. Oh to be able to hold a baby again!!

Tyler Dawn said...

Thanks everyone, and Mike the best part is that I don't have to change the diapers! YEAH!

Update from Steph, she is twinging already, just like with the boys -- and so she is having to consider the possibility of another set of fraternal twins LOL

I just laughed and said, "Well, at least you will be 4 years younger than I was, believe me, it makes a BIG difference" :D

Sue said...

What is "twinging"???

Tyler Dawn said...

It is the little not really cramping feeling you get as your abdomen starts to accomodate a little one :) or two