Monday, October 13, 2008

From the Techie Corner

Hello All.

First off, I want to thank Heather for creating and hosting the Rahab's widgets. These are an awesome addition to your sites and she did an outstanding job with them!!

Like Jon noticed before, the "blog list" was removed because I found that if you use Google Reader, as soon as you log in to Google to do anything with this page, the names listed in this widget automatically changed the format of the names in your Google Reader. It's just craziness!! At any rate, I added just a simple blog roll style list with everybody on it. If I missed anyone, please let me know by sending me an email at bobbavicto(at)gmail(dot)com and I will make the changes.

I'm still waiting for some pictures so if you feel comfortable with that, send them along so they can be added to the slideshow.

There is quite literally a "ton of stuff" that can be done in the sidebar using HTML so if you have an idea, we'll give it a run!!

Happy Blogging and thanks for being here in the kitchen with us!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for handling all that Mike!

Tyler Dawn said...

Yeah, thanks for fixing that :)