Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kari

Hi, I'm Kari...I'm 29, but almost 30. I've been married for 6 yrs to Luke, mom to 2 yr old Mayah and 11 mo old Sam who was born without a thyroid, but is doing great. I have moved 3 times in the last 5 yrs...because of my husband's job. I am a Texan, but have lived in Minneapolis, Falls City NE, and now Cincinnati.

I'm a pessimist...and a romantic...
I'm shy and insecure...

My mom was killed in a car accident when I was 11, and at the time I was experiencing God more than I ever have in my life, so when she died I blamed him for her death and am still angry at him for it. I've asked him to change my heart, but it's still the same.

I've been in and out of church...not any particular denomination, and though it's hard for me to trust, I still feel like I'm learning a little about what's really on God's heart...like those parents I've met here who have given their lives for their disabled children in a way that makes me ball my eyes out...and other things that have nothing to do with the IC.

I really like to play cards and drink wine and I really enjoy being outside even if it's cold...I love coffee and chocolate and big big dogs and my days seem to go much much better when I have any kind of music playing in the background.

I used to really really love to read Tom Robbins and Henry Miller and analyze and philosophize...but I don't smoke pot anymore, and now I only have the time and energy for light fluff, but I do love to read.

Pay Kari a visit at Karilynnbryant's Weblog



No comments: