Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Manuela

I turned 35 last month ( was a biggie for me). I was born and raised in Buenos Aires Argentina till I was 12. Raised Catholic... but had no clue who God was. Thought he was a tyrant... Lost my mom when I was 14, and then abandoned by dad shortly after (among other messes). Met wonderful Jesus for the first time at age 19 while reading the book of Matthew out of desperation and curiosity. Hadn't picked up a bible before then...

I'm wife to Mike and momma to Maggie, Leo and Bonnie ( my two cats). Leo will actually be hanging out here at Rahab's to provide unconditional love to any who need it. I will post his picture. He's a very anointed kitty, in the true sense of the word, and thrives on giving love. Bonnie is more elusive but always a sweet baby. I would have her come to Rahab's too but you'd never see her : )
Lets see... I love music (who doesn't) and making music, watching films, reading and writing, chilling outside... I just got a bike not too long ago that I really wanna ride...( it needs some repairs)

What else... Maggie, who's almost 4, is the apple of my eye....I love lots of stuff, but my deepest longing is to taste and experience the true God in community, somehow...

Manuela blogs at Graced All Over



No comments: