Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Katherine Gunn

Well, I am Katherine (but not really). I have been blogging under a pseudonym. First, so that my family cannot be identified and hurt by the things I journal about. Second, so that my ex-pastor doesn't get wind and decide to sue me for the things I journal about. Any of the above who read my blog would know who I am. It would be obvious. But, as long as I keep names (including my own) out of it, there is no legal issue for me.

So that said, I love in Colorado. I am 45. Never married. Never dated. Yikes! Scary stuff - lots of issues from childhood abuse. Grew up in church. Walked away when I was 16. stayed away for 20 years. Got involved with a church that is seriously messed up. Walked away from IC 19 1/2 months ago. Have learned a lot about what is Truth and what is dogma. Asked Papa for freedom. He is giving it.

I like a broad range of music. I'm a musician/writer currently working for AT&T. 10 1/2 hours today. Sigh. But at least it's not boring. Not what I want to do for the rest of my life, though. I enjoy reading - sci-fi, fantasy, mystery... I enjoy watching movies.

I have been known to have a potty mouth, too. Tyler has reprimanded me, too. ;-)


Visit Katherine at A Voice in the Desert



No comments: