Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sue

I'm Sue. I'm 37, separated, living in Melbourne, Australia. I've been out of the IC type thang for about 8 years now (wow). Loving this unfolding life in God where I have less control and more security than I ever really thought possible. I am rebuilding my life in drastically simplified fashion after being sick for over 6 years and being separated from my husband for the past 2. Life has been a bitch, and HARD, and shitty, and I have spent great swathes wanting to be dead when I'm not totally joying that I am alive. Things have settled down somewhat now and I'm not quite so suicidal anymore. I have begun immersing myself in paint and clay and pencils, which is kind of a scary thing after not allowing myself to do it for 25 years :) I also love writing poetry and blogging. I love my dog, music, philosophizing, meditating on the mystical, pondering the imponderables.

Visit Sue at Discombobula



No comments: