Monday, November 3, 2008

More From The Tech Side

Hi All.

This has been a very busy time for me and I just keep getting behinder and behinder. (Seems that way anyway). I have posts brewing for my blog, some for Trolling For Retreads, where I contribute regularly and a full plate inside of the Matrix with work and home and life. I looked at my reader tonight and I have 125 unread posts. AAAAARGH!!!!

At any rate, I just wanted to let you know that if I missed you in the Visiting Siblings Column or the photo gallery, please send me a reminder at bobbavicto(at)gmail(dot)com.

My best wishes, prayers, hopes and dreams go out to all of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike, it's all good. i am in awe of your committments here, and all you've done to begin with. you have really been a huge blessing for the group. hopefully i speak for everyone when i say we love you, we appreciate you, and there's no rush on anything. we're just glad you grace us with your presence and talents at all. :-)

Tyler Dawn said...

Not to mention keeping the streets safe!

Take care hon, the world won't end if tech things around here don't get dealt with.

Erin said...

Yeah, thank Mike for taking on the tasks you have. Just do what you can and don't worry about the rest.

Here's something...and I can do it if you don't have time, Mike...we can create a Google Calendar for our birthdays and anniversaries such and put it on the blog as a widget. That way you don't have to remember to post on them, anyone can see if someone is having a birthday and write a Happy Birthday post.

Mike said...

Erin ~ That's a great idea if you want to do that. I will e-mail you with the birthdays and anniversaries that I have in my google calendar.

Thanks