Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

Hi Everyone,

I'm using an update tag on this one because it serves two purposes.

First I am asking for your prayers. I can't go into detail but sometimes lately it seems like my entire world is coming unraveled and as such, it's really hard to keep my eye on God when all I want to do is forget about him sometimes.

Secondly, Tyler's game gave me a new idea for a label. Since board games are popular in most kitchens I know, I thought that was a good label for any games we might want to play.

4 comments:

Manuela said...

Praying for you Mike
I like the board game label
: )

Anonymous said...

sweetness. hopefully we can come up with more "games" in the future. it was fun. of course, i think we're still waiting on a winner? it WAS touted as a contest, was it not? :-)

mike, praying for you. i've been there, man. needing and wanting god close, but at the same time being sickened by everything taht reeks of "god" and tired old cliches and all the bullshit you're trying to detox from. it is a really rough patch so i will pray hard for you.

any news on your wife? is she all good now? is her knee healing up from her surgery okay?

Valorosa said...

Good idea

Lord you are the great unraveler of our lives. Then you knit together something totally new and better and more beautiful.

Hang in there Mike.

God loves you.

Mike said...

jON ~ The surgery went well and she is now back to almost 100 percent again. Thanks for asking....and sorry I didn't say anything before.