Friday, November 14, 2008

Where I'm at right now

My emotions are out of wack right now and I'm feeling a lot of anger, in general. A lot of it is hormonal... ( sorry men). Every month I battle really bad anxiety and anger issues related to my female cycle...please pray for me. It can last on and off for up to ten days!! It's just too long!! I get so angry and edgy. I control myself the best I can, by I get very cynical and kinda miserable. I don't want to talk to anyone... It's like this monster inside of me. I just got on some hormonal support like a month ago, but I don't know if it's helping! I don't know what to do.
Gosh, I don't really want any advice, especially to be told to be more positive... !
Please pray for me. Pray that if there are some legitimate issues I need to deal with, that God will show me and help me...I'm seeking him. Pray that if there isn't, that I would get a little relief for the almost rage I feel.
There is a lot that is bothering me in a way too...
Sometimes I feel very used and taken for granted by people. A lot of people are pretty shitty "friends" to me and I'm angry about that. It wears on me after a while. I'm tired of crying. But I don't want my heart to harden.
I swear I think a lot of it is hormonal/ chemical. It's like I don't know what came first, the feelings or the actual shitty situations. Maybe the hormonal time is a time for me to get it all out.... I don't know. I can't see straight. That' s where your prayers come in. I don't want to whine. Just writing you all right now is a bit of comfort and is helping me get a grip. Thanks...
I'm going to bed and hoping tomorrow will be better. We all have shitty days I suppose

10 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Manu, I can relate to the anger and the rage and the scariness of it all and I am praying that Papa will show your way clear. The heart hardening thing - yikes, it's scary, isnt it? I can feel mine crustifying as we speak :(

Tyler Dawn said...

Sweetheart, I am so sorry. [[HUGS]]

Listen here, until you get this under control, you need to start telling your "friends" "No" and "leave me alone." You need to take care of you and get healthy.

That being said have you tried hormonal cream? Progesterone cream worked wonders for me. I can send you some information if you need it.

You are never alone hon, we love you to pieces.

Sara said...

Ibuprofen in prescription amounts (600 mg every 8 hrs), coffee, high grade chocolate (I highly reccommend Green and Black's 70% cacao). This is a kitchen after all. :) There . . . you sipping your coffee? Now let's sit down at the table and pray.

Let's pray that you'll find a doctor who will actually listen to you and walk you through all the different options . . . not just the ones that they've already decided you ought to have . . . there are way too many docs ought there that think that hormone issues are a lot simpler than they actually are . . .
keep us in the loop.

Erin said...

I will definitely pray for you...peace...and understanding of what you need to make things better.

Yes, we all have shitty days. For sure. And I know how it is to be hormonal and emotional. Sometimes it is just that, but sometimes there is something underlying that makes it worse. Maybe what Tyler said about allowing yourself space to say "no" when you need to to your friends would help.

Nicole said...

Ohh sweet Monu! It's totally okay to feel the way you feel! I am glad you talk about it, because I think that helps us through whatever process we are going through!!! Peace to you lovie, you are not alone and I am here for you!!! May Father give you rest and calm down your hormone levels! You are who you are by the grace of God, and I love who you are!

Manuela said...

You guys (gals) rock! I woke up less enraged for sure. I figured out sleep deprivation was playing into it too, big time...! We are fragile creatures, aren't we?! I don't like to admit it sometimes...
I'll write more later. Love you all

Anonymous said...

Manuela, I sure can relate. I label the days of my PMS: Anger, Depression, ________, and Bitchiness.
I can't stand myself!

Most people who know me recognize why I am suddenly a monster.

Someone suggested chocolate - it really does help! Indulge a bit! Do whatever you can, come here and complain and we will make you smile, or at least try to :)

I'll pray for you.

Manuela said...

Yeah, Barb... Thanks for relating and for your prayers!! : )
...hmmm, the chocolate is a recurring theme. I'll have to get some of the REAL cacao stuff!

lou said...

I have struggled with the same for years and years and know and understand where you are- just be kind to yourself and realise you are not to blame for your feelings
Chocolate and lots of it helps me to
Actually I take an anit depressent now 1 every to days and then every day 1 week before and during my period it really has made a huge difference in my life

I will pray that God comes and gives you peace of mind body and soul. I too pray for a Dr that will listen to you

xoxo

Love and Hugs to you

Manuela said...

aww, thanks Lou!! I sounds like you do understand. I appreciate the encouragement and prayers!! : )