Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting To Know You, Getting To Know All About You

Hello Everyone,
I have not posted here before, but one of the things that has been kind of intimidating is the fact that I don't know all that many of the folks here. So, I am going to go around to all of the blogs on the blog roll, and try to get to know everyone. Many have been sharing many of there stories here. Letting us get to know them. For that, I thank you for allowing us into your world, and trusting your emotionally well being into our care at times.

But in order to create a better understanding between myself and the others here, I am going to try to read the blogs that are on the blogroll. Trying to interact with you there, and get an idea of what each person that comes to the kitchen is like at home. I know myself, that I am very busy and do not post often, but will try to put some of the things that I have posted in the past up for people to read so that you can get to know me.

So this is an invitation of sorts to my house. There are cookies and milk placed out for nibblers. Just like I am waiting for Santa.
See you there,
Nate

5 comments:

Barry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barry said...

Sorry, Nate - I've already eaten all your cookies and drunk the milk. Better put some more out for the others ;o)

Welcome to the Kitchen.

Erin said...

Welcome Nate! It's good to see you in the kitchen.

Mike said...

Dude ~ You ate all the cookies?!? Nice!!

How's it going Nate? It's surely good to hear from you.

Manuela said...

Yeah, Nate, it's good to know new folks like you!