Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holiday Reading

I'm on holidays. Woo-hoo. Part of that involves reading great swathes of books. How luxurious can you get? I've been to the library, got some nice novels sitting here. Also in the middle of reading The Agony and the Ecstasy by Irving Stone, a fictionalised account of the life of Michaelangelo, which is kinda interesting. I'm also reading Women Who Run With the Wolves, which I'm pretty enamoured with and have been blathering on about at my blog here if you're interested in joining the conversation.

Anyone else reading anything interesting lately?

4 comments:

Sara said...

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I loved listening to Gaiman read it himself (his whole reading is available on the website) this fall, and got a hardcopy for Christmas.

Barry said...

One of my Christmas presents was "Oh Shit! It's Jesus!" by Steve Hughes. With a title like that it's got to be worth a read :o)

Sue said...

Sara, I had a look over at Amazon. Ooh, looks interesting :) I like the first customer review said, "This kept me up till 7 in the morning", haha :) I might check this guy out in my library :)

Barry, how could you not read a book with that wonderful title? :)

Manuela said...

"Women who run with the wolves" sounds really good...will have to check into it! Carl Jung has been appealing to me... I'm just finishing People of the Lie by Scott Peck-- very good!