Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Tech Stuff


For those who are Facebook members or want to be Facebook members and are on the blog network there, Rahab's Kitchen is now on the blog network. I didn't put an author do it as of yet but I personally think that since Tyler Dawn created this site to begin with, she should be listed as the author. What do you think?

You can find Rahab's Kitchen by searching the Facebook Blog Network or by going to my blog network page or you can just click here and go right to it. :)

Happy Facebooking!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Excellent. I just joined. Absolutely Taylor should be down as the author.

Heather said...

Taylor! I mean Tyler. Where did that A come from???

getting there said...

I left facebook because all the xchurch members were on my profile..

Erin said...

So funny Mike - I thought about doing that last night. Thanks for setting it up.

Valorosa said...

Yes for sure Tyler Dawn as long as she wants to be listed as the author :-)

Tyler Dawn said...

Thanks but no. Too many people from high school and my family show up at my facebook site and I need some privacy, even though I have been absent here as of late and may continue to be. It was Jon's idea, i just set it up for him.

Manuela said...

I'm also not too much of a facebook fan right now...

Mike said...

Well, unless Jon wants it, maybe it should just go author-less on the Facebook side. After all, it is a community here, not a person.

Anonymous said...

since i have no facebook (and don't plan on getting one any time soon) it sounds like "author-less" is the way to go.