Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sustaining Concern

Thanks to all of you who have dropped by my blog and left messages for me. I am sorry I have not written here, but I do read when I can to keep up with what's going on with you. Things have been difficult for me due to my son's drug addictions - two hospitalizations in the last three weeks, outpatient rehab, counseling, school expulsion and trying to keep up with my job.

Sometimes its the words of others that keep me going. I am a word person so every comment left feels like a warm hug, a shot in the arm of Vit B-12, an empathetic smile or a pep talk. Thank you.

Also, I don't know how to post here as "Prodigal Daughter" and am starting to freak out about my blogs being so interconnected and may have to do something "drastic" but am not sure what. I want my anonymity back!

5 comments:

KariBryant said...

I haven't commented lately, but I have been keeping up with what's going on, and I've been thinking of you...How is the new plan going? I'm hoping peace and rest for you.
kari

Manuela said...

yeah, hang in there and let us know how it's going and how your son is. Will keep this in my prayers

Manuela said...

Love and hugs too

Bar L. said...

Thanks Kari. I appreciate it. So far the new plan is going well.

Manuela, thank you very much. Hugs and love back at ya.

Anonymous said...

i thikn about you and your son often. always praying for your relief.

wish i knew more about how you could post here as "PD". do you log in with two different email accounts for each identity? if so, perhaps you just need an invite to the right box. if not, then i'm stumped. not very tech-savy over here.

if that the case, however, just drop me an email from your PD address (my address is on my profile) and i'll make sure you get hooked up.